Tuesday, February 16, 2016

Armstrongs

A focus on my father's mother's family.

First her father and mother, their stones, they are buried in St. Charles Cemetery in Iowa.

Evangeline and "Mack" were married Dec.25, 1875
in Warren Co. Iowa. Over the next ten years they had four children, two sons and two daughters.


Macks father was John W. Armstrong 1817-1901
His mother was Florence Spellman 1818-1860
They were married April 1, 1856 in Franklin Co. Ohio. John W. was married before to Mary Fickle.
She was B. 1823  D. 1850

John W.s father was Thomas C. Armstrong B. 1787
D. 1864. His mother was Deborah Scott B. 1787
D. 1854.   I followed this line back to 1638 to an
Adam Armstrong born in Cumberland Co. England.
This is as far as I plan to go with this branch.




     
I believe I covered Evangeline " Porter" Armstrong in a previous post. With a picture of her father
Samuel Marion Porter. B. 1835  D. 1916.  Her mother was Mary Webster. B. 1838 D. 1883



































































































































No comments:

Post a Comment